Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who's making fudge?

I had to go back to work today. Paeg called me and then Z got a hold of her phone and kept calling me. She'd say "Hi Hiya. Bye." and then she'd hang up. She did this over and over again until I was about to fall out of my seat laughing. She does this adorable thing where instead of saying mine or me she'll say "My Z..."(her name). Can you tell I'm completely enamored of the child? Both of my grandchildren...Maia is almost crawling...she gets up on her hands and knees and revs her engine but when its time to take off she stalls. I was going to post some pictures but SOMEONE who shall remain nameless did not put the pictures on my pc where I told him to. Of course, the first question someone asks is why don't you take them off the camera yourself? Because I work 10 hour days and I'm lazy so Shut up! My phone still isn't home. I felt naked all day long and my left hand can't take this empty feeling much longer. I might be having some kind of weird mini-stroke now or something but for some reason my room just started smelling like fudge. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment