Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lazy

I'm sitting here looking around at my bedroom trying to get it to rearrange itself with the power of my mind. For some reason it's not working (stupid, faulty superpowers). I guess I'm going to have to move soon and do something. I always have a problem doing something/anything on Sunday. Mostly I just want to curl up with hot chocolate and watch Some Like It Hot. Weird, huh? Or maybe A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Growing up I always knew it was Easter because my mom would break out the Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack and the Wizard of Oz and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum were on TV. Those were some of our big Easter traditions (well besides the whole coloring eggs, egg hunting thing, easter basket thingey). My Dad always used to tell us he shot the Easter Bunny (and Rudolf at Christmas)...mean, mean, mean. Just kidding...about my Dad being mean...he really did say that about the whole shooting the bunny but he was just teasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment