Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions and other myths

So its the first day of a new year. This year I will:

1. Blog every day and make hubby do the same (and he is sooo whining about it).
2. Let people know about my blog and link to hubby's blog.
3. Re-do my kitchen and post before and after pics...cause my kitchen is hideous and if I don't do something soon I might explode
4. Get hubby an SLR camera so we can take decent pics
5. Get me a kindle...if I don't get one soon someone's going to suffer
6. Lose 14 more pounds so I'll be exactly where I want to be.
7. Re-do my office space...well my office corner...actually its more like a crevice but it does have a desk...lol
8. Learn more html and css and get my own website
9. Become a better friend and make more friends cause I suck at that now
10. Be a better mother, daughter, grandmother, wife and sister cause I suck at all those things too.
11. Have a decent garden this year
12. Budget and stick to it.
13. Learn Spanish

I'm sure there's some other stuff I'll think of soon but I haven't been awake all that long and I'm just a tad hung-over. Now we're off to Wally World to get the makings for Z's second b-day party.

1 comment:

  1. I love each of your resolutions except you are a wonderful mother, daughter, grandmother, wife, sister and the best type of friend anyone could ever ask for. You're open and ready to listen to people when they need you most, you won't run away in disloyalty and disinterest, and will even put up with the imbecility of others who consider you their friend. I love you for all of that. I would like to see you become more outgoing but I will love you regardless, babe. Forever.

    ReplyDelete