Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maybe, someday

I wish I had something interesting to say right now but I don't. I have a list of things to blog about but right now I don't care about anything. I shot my load trying to make a nice supper and now I'm pretty much done. It doesn't help that my dear aunt Flo is coming to visit soon and I am completely out of one of my happy pills and have not been able to drag my sorry ass to the drug store to get more. I want to meet people online and make friends and say something that matters but until I figure out my meds I don't think that's going to happen. Sometimes I just feel so dead inside, like nothing is worth the effort. But we've all been there, right? I told myself I would blog every day and I will. It's just some days will be better than others and maybe someday I will find a voice and people will want to get to know me. Maybe...someday.

3 comments:

  1. My poor baby. I wish I could make you happier and eliminate all your stress and anxieties. I want to give you tons and tons of kisses and make you feel all better. Just know you will always have me, your best friend and biggest fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am your biggest fan so get to blogging and making the big bucks so I don't have to leave the house anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY. It takes awhile to hit a stride, and then it goes from "I NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO WRITE, THINK THINK THINK!" to "I already posted twice today so I guess I shouldn't post anymore until tomorrow."

    ReplyDelete