Friday, January 8, 2010

Stupid snow

Snow! I am a firm believer that if it snows it should snow enough to shut every thing down. If it snows no one should have to go out in it. I know you're thinking what about those states where it snows like 9 months a year. Those people would never get any work done and they would all starve and their children would be stupid because they'd never get to go to school. Well that doesn't matter because this is my blog and it is all about me. So there. So here I was last night praying for a snow day and I did I get one? Oh fuck no. Oops...I just dropped the F bomb. Shame on me. Anyway, I get up this morning, fingers and toes crossed and flip on my monitor to check the internet. Everything and its brother is closed but is my work...oh heck no. So I shower and dress and drive to work...the roads were kind of sucky but nothing I couldn't handle because I know how to drive in cold weather. Unlike some of the other asswipes that are out on the roads. This is just another day that I really don't want to be here. I have got to get over this because I really like my job. I think it's the being around people that I'm having a hard time with. Why, why why am I a hermit? I want funny, clever, weird friends that I can trust. But the trust thing is a whole other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment