Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Braaainnnssss

I’ve not been feeling very funny lately or even slightly, remotely entertaining.  My meds got lazy slacker like and quit doing their job so instead of feeling witty and engaging I’ve been feeling kind of zombie-like.  Well, what I imagine a zombie would feel like.  Having never been one I can only assume.  I mean I feel kind of emotionally distant/dead not that I want to eat brains.  I think brains would be kind of chewy and possibly hard to swallow, kind of like a raw oyster except less snotty like.  Please do not get me started on intestines….I mean its bad enough to eat sausage casing, can you imagine eating it when it hadn’t been thoroughly cleaned first,  that would just be ewwww. Another symptom of my meds playing the slacker kid who lives in the basement smoking pot and playing video games is that I can’t focus.  But you never would have guessed that right?
So now I have to start this long, complicated process of weaning myself off of one med while starting to take another and I have to take pills at certain times of days for so many days and who does the doctor think I am?  I can barely remember the way to work, how I am going to take these pills correctly?  You all are going to see me on the news where I chopped someone up and probably ate their intestines because I know I’m going to get my dosage wrong and go mental.
I thought about telling the doctor to just put me in the hospital so they can make sure I am monitored while going through this but then I thought, “No…then everyone will know I’m crazy.” Because, really I’ve been keeping it under wraps to the general public so well.   I just really don’t want the people I  work with to know I have issues.
But I can let you guys know because I don’t work with you and you won’t tell anyone, right? RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment