1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know you've picked them for the award.
Thank you so much Daffodil Campbell for my very first blogger award. You rock. Seriously, you do. I think I might love you. Too much?
Ten things about myself..hmmmm....
1) I hate all things Twilight with a passion. I want to take those sparkly vampires and that stupid girl and run splintery stakes up their butts.
2) I love most all other vampire stuff though...Anita Blake, Sookie Stackhouse, Buffy, Betsey Queen of the Undead, etc.
3) I want to LARP with all of my being, which is something that makes me the brunt of many jokes in my family. I would like to be a mystic wood elf.
4) I greatly fear the zombie apocalypse and every now and then will find myself on survivalist web sites planning how we would fortify ourselves and survive.
5) I don't make friends easily.
6) I cried when Buffy, Stargate SG-1 and Star Trek the Next Generation went off the air.
7) My dream anniversary present is spending the weekend at the Renaissance Faire.
8) I have been writing a Stargate / Buffy crossover for three years now and I'm still not done.
9) We sometimes take in homeless people to live with us.
10) I have a vase full of dead flowers on my desk because I think they look cool.
Who shall I give this to? I'm going hunting for new bloggers this weekend and I'll update this with their names.